Why can’t I get my order shipped to my country?
For now we don’t ship to countries outside of Europe. This mostly has to do with liability issues when selling foodstuffs internationally. We are working on this. Please subscribe to our mailing list to receive updates on this issue, among others (you will also receive notifications on new releases).
Is it possible to combine orders to one shipment, to reduce shipping costs?
Yes, it is! But only for regular 0.75L bottles.
Simply follow these instructions:
- During checkout, fill out the following in the Order Notes: ‘combined order’, the full name and the order number of the first order in your order grouping, e.g.: ‘Combined order: 4574, John Doe’. Please note: The first order in the grouping should simply mention ‘combined order’ at checkout, as it has no preceding order to refer to.
- All of the people (including yourself) have to select “Pickup at Barrel Room’ at checkout. Shipping costs will be taken care of in the following steps. Once you have grouped all your orders, continue.
- You can pay for the shipping costs of the combined order by buying a corresponding amount of ‘virtual bottles’. E.g.: if the total number of bottles resulting from the combined orders is six, place six virtual bottles in your cart. You can find the virtual bottles here.
- Mention ‘shipping for combined order’, the order number and the name that corresponds to the first of the combined orders in the ‘Order Notes’ field at checkout, as following: ‘Shipping for combined order: 4574, John Doe’
- Select ‘Insured Shipping’ when checking out your virtual bottles.
- Pay for your virtual bottles.
You are done! We will send your combined order as soon as possible.
Why is there no beer available in the store?
Probably because we simply don’t have any beers in stock at the moment. We are a small company with a limited production. Stay tuned by subscribing to our mailing list and we will inform you as soon as there are new beers on sale.