Why can’t I get my order shipped to my country?
For now we don’t ship to countries outside of Europe. This mostly has to do with liability issues when selling foodstuffs internationally. We are working on this. Subscribe to our mailing list to receive updates on this subject, among others (you will also receive notifications on new releases).
Is it possible to combine orders to one shipment, to reduce shipping costs?
Yes, it is!
Simply follow the instructions below. However, please note:
- Everybody in the group has to be a member.
- There is a limit of 12 bottles per group.
- Shipping of combined shipments might be delayed, compared to regular orders.
The first person of your group follows these instructions:
(although you might want to read all of the instructions, simply for clarity’s sake)
- During checkout, the first person of your group — a.k.a. ‘the pack leader’ — chooses: ‘Insured Shipping’ as shipping option. This pays for full shipping, as well as for packing of their order.
- Before checking out, they write ‘combined shipment’ in the order notes, ensuring their order won’t ship without the others’ orders.
The rest of the group follows these instructions:
- The others in the group fill out the address of the pack leader as shipping address (check the box ‘ship to a different address?’).
- They all choose ‘Combine with other Shipment’ as shipping option, which covers just the packaging costs (since the shipping part is already paid for by the pack leader).
- They write down the order number of the pack leader’s order in the order notes — e.g. ‘combined shipment with #5144’ — before checking out.
You are done! We will send your combined shipment as soon as possible.
Why is there no beer available in the store?
Probably because we simply don’t have any beers in stock at the moment. We are a small company with a limited production. Stay tuned by subscribing to our mailing list and we will inform you as soon as there are new beers on sale.